FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

09:10


I can't really believe it is March already I feel like it was only Christmas a few weeks ago! Where is the time going. Anyway I thought I would start this month with my first ever monthly favourites post.
Some of these products I only started using last month and others are ones that have been a favourite for a while now.
I don't really want to ramble on to much in this post so I will just explain why I love the products and I may do a full review at another time.

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser


So this has been my cleanser of choice the last month and I love it. I suffer from mild acne which just wouldn't budge but after using this I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. I only get a few blemishes now and again which are probably just hormonal my skin feels so much better and looks fresher it also hasn't dried out my skin or made it feel tight or uncomfortable. I only wish I'd bought it sooner.


Indeed Labs Retinol Reface


Ok so I am in the process of a full review for this product with before and after pictures I just want to give it a little longer to show you the full results but this has been a must have in my night time skincare routine throughout February. I had a lot of marks and scars on my face (mainly around my cheeks and jaw) which were really getting me down. I'd heard great things about Sunday Riley's Good Genes but unfortunately it was a little out of my price range so I decided to see what else was out there. I found this in boots and loved it after the first week of using it. My skin is so much smoother a lot of the red marks are gone and I feel the scars have faded quite a bit. I just feel so much better about my skin and have been using less foundation as I don't have as much to cover. 
Love Love Love!!

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment


Since November last year I have had dry red flaky skin around my eyes which had been very sore and uncomfortable. I had been trying different products all the time but nothing seemed to be helping and a lot of the time would just sting my eyes. Now, I know I probably should of went to see my DR to get something but I was determined there was a product out there I just hadn't found yet and I was right. I purchased this last month and after using it a couple of days my skin was so much better. I use it morning and night every day a thin layer in the morning and a thicker layer at nights. It didn't sting my skin at all and works well under make up. Also a little goes a long way. 

Benefit Roller Lash


I don't think I will need to say much about this mascara because everyone seems to have fallen in love with it but it's a favourite for me so I had to include it. I've been using this since it was first released.. I think I got it as a sample in a magazine before it was released and have been using it ever since. Curls lashes just like it says and its also buildable, I apply 2-3 coats as I love volume as well. Can't imagine using any other mascara now!

Wella SP Luxe Oil



I have been using this every time I wash my hair (unless I forget) since I went blonde last year. I hate trying to brush my hair when its wet and that's with the tangle teaser brush. 2 pumps of this through the ends of my hair and it helps the brush glide though. It makes my hair so soft and the smell is absolutely amazing. If I could find a moisturiser or body spray like this I would use it every day. Its a very sweet smell but not sickly at all. One thing I will recommend is not to apply it to your roots or you will find your hair goes limp and almost greasy quite quickly.

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion


This has been my favourite scent to use recently. I bought this in Glasgow Airport on the way to Tenerife last November so everytime I use this it reminds me of being on holiday in the sun. I will admit Victoria's secret body sprays aren't the longest lasting and I sometimes have to apply it a few times during the day but I just love the scent. Coconut and Vanilla.. two things I love!

Yankee Candle Strawberry Buttercream


My candle of the month. I feel it's too late to burn winder candles but still too cold for spring/summer scents. This is a candle that I always come back to so repurchased it last month. Sweet without being sickening. I find it quite a girly scent that just lifts my mood.

Mitchum Powder Fresh Deodorant


Yes I know this is a strange thing to have as a favourite but it's something I feel everyone can relate to. I'm never usually excited my deodorant as it's just an essential but I'm never really keen on the smells of them I just buy what's on offer or what sounds good. I decided I wanted to try a new brand and when I saw powder fresh I had to try it. It's such a soft, comforting and feminine scent. A nice change from the floral or cotton fresh smells. I've never noticed any white marks from it and it keeps me feeling dry and confident all day... even all night during a 11 hour shift at work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments