TATA HARPER PURIFYING CLEANSER REVIEW

14:19


After doing a lot of research I finally decided this would be the cleanser I was going to purchase to try and get my spotty skin under control.

I purchased this from cultbeauty.co.uk at £45 for 125ml this can seem quite a pricey cleanser for some people but I am a girl in her 20s who's skin is making her feel like she's 15 years old again. I am willing to pay money for something that will work... after all you only get one face so you might as well look after it. I'd quite easily spend £45 on clothes or a meal without question so why not spend that on my skin.

Tata Harper is a brand I have heard an awful lot about but had never actually tired any of them before. I originally looked at the nourishing oil cleanser until I read what this one claimed to do.

So what does it claim to do then?
Powerfully purifying, this gentle creamy cleanser eliminates every last trace of make up and grime, while counteracting the ravages wrought by everyday exposure to pollutants and the elements. Naturally exfoliating fruit enzymes refine skin’s surface – removing the dead cells which compromise its light-reflective properties – while natural sugars and broccoli extract combine to stimulate and reinvigorate dulled, sluggish skin. Nourishing and hydrating, this unclogs pores and eradicates toxins while balancing oil production to re-establish equilibrium – perfect if your skin is combination/oily. The ultimate ‘second-step’ cleanser, this heavenly-scented formula clarifies and detoxifies without stripping, to leave your face feeling refreshed, protected and glowing.

It was everything I was looking for in a cleanser!
Now even though this cleanser claims to remove make-up I have never actually used it for that purpose. At £45 its far to expensive for me to just wash away foundation! I use this as a morning cleanser or as a second cleanser at night after I have removed my make-up with my Clinique Take The Day Off Balm.

I have loved this product since the first time I used it, it has a lovely cooling refreshing feeling and the sent is lovely. Its almost a citrus, gingery smell which gives you a lovely boost in the morning especially. This cleanser is soap free but does have a slight milky foam but is in no way drying.
You apply this to damp skin, massage gently then rinse thoroughly with warm water...So easy!

I love how my skin feels after using this cleanser, it feels soft and clean with no dryness or tightness.My skin appears so much clearer my spots have reduced very quickly even the redness from previous spots has gone down. 

I would definitely recommend this cleanser if you have oily or problematic skin!
For me it has been worth every penny and I will be buying this again and may even be looking into other products from Tata Harper!

Thanks for Reading
Eilidh x







You Might Also Like

0 comments